Advanced vapers come up with new tricks all the time. That’s why, here at Poshvape.store we decided to update you with a new list of vape tricks.
The dragon is a great vape trick with which one can easily impress their peers. Basically, this trick will make you look like a mythical dragon by directing vapour in four different directions. Here’s how to do it:
- Take a big drag on your vape device but make sure you take the vapour into your lungs.
- Exhale hard through your nose and mouth whilst keeping your tongue in the centre of your lips to create a four-stream with your vapour.
This trick is also known as the French Inhale and it looks way more complicated than it is to do.The waterfall is a great vape trick which basically turns vape into a heavy and fun water-like substance flowing down from the bottle. This creates a magical effect where the vapour looks like a waterfall in reverse. Here are the how-tos:
- Drag a large amount of vapour into your mouth but don’t inhale.
- Open your mouth slowly without exhaling.
- Push out your lower lip so that the vapour travels upward towards your nose, don’t exhale.
- Breathe in deeply through your nose until the vapour is gone.
This trick is very easy to do but slightly more difficult to master. At its best, it will look like you’ve produced a mushroom cloud, which then magically disappears. Here’s how it’s done:
- Take a long drag on your vape and allow it to linger for one second.
- Push the vapour out in a ball shape by doing a short exhale (this can take a little bit of practice but it’s more like using your mouth than actually breathing out)
- Do a sharp inhale and the vapour cloud should suck back into your mouth.
- Exhale in your own style to finish.
The Blowing Os
This all-time classic vape trick is one that everyone wants to get down – it’s not easy, but with a bit of practice, you’ll look like Gandalf in no time! Here’s how to master blowing Os:
- Take a deep drag on your vape device without drawing any vapour into your lungs.
- Push your tongue towards the bottom and back of your mouth, and make an O shape with your lips.
- Make short exhalations of air from your throat – kind of like mini-sighs or coughs. This is the hardest part to master. Some people also click their jaw to help the O rings come out cleanly.
The tornado is another extremely popular trick. This involves whipping a flat pool of vapor on a flat surface so that it will spin up into a tornado shape. It looks insanely cool, but it’s also not a skill that is too difficult to acquire. Here’s our to nail this trick:
- You need to start with a flat cool surface and if you really want to nail this trick, it can help to rub some ice over it first.
- Take a big inhale on your vape, get close to the surface and slowly blow the vapour out onto the surface – if you do this right, it should stick to the surface like a fog.
- Place your hand gently next to the vapour, then move rapidly upwards – like flipping over a tray. A spiral of vapour should rise up from the table like magic when you get it right.
This looks like a true jellyfish flowing in the air!
The trick is also known as the Force Field or the Atomic Bomb. The idea is to create a small O in the middle of the large ring so that they join to form a jellyfish.
Here’s how you can get it down:
- Inhale a lot of vapour – you’re going to need two significant lots of vapour.
- Blow a large O ring and use a stop sign with your hands to push the ring away from you.
- As the ring is moving away from you, blow a wisp of vapour directly through the middle of the O.
- The vapour you blow through should gather around the ring and float away like a jellyfish.
Vape tricks are a great way to pass the time and have fun with your vaping – especially if you use a sub-ohm device and high-VG e-liquid. Why not give them a go and impress your friends and fellow vapers!